Click the button below to be directed to our online registration system.
The 2022-2023 season will run September 12th, 2022 – June 18th, 2023. Recital date TBA.
Classes will not be held on:
- September 30, 2022 (National Day for Truth & Reconciliation)
- October 9 & 10, 2022 (Thanksgiving)
- October 31, 2022 (Halloween)
- November 11, 2022 (Remembrance Day)
- December 22, 2022-January 4, 2023 (Winter Break)
- February 20, 2023 (Louis Riel Day)
- March 27-April 2, 2023 (Spring Break)
- April 7, 2023 (Good Friday)
- April 9, 2023 (Easter Sunday)
- May 22, 2023 (Victoria Day)
- Absences: If students are unable to attend a class, parents are expected to notify the studio in advance.
- Behaviour: Anyone entering Bend Academy is expected to demonstrate respectful behaviour at all times. Please respect our space, instructors, & members. Bullying and harassment will not be tolerated.
- Emails: Important information will be emailed. Students and parents are responsible for checking email regularly and are encouraged to follow our social media pages (Instagram: bend_academy, Facebook: Bend Academy.)
- Class Selections: Bend Academy staff reserve the right to move a student to a different class to best suit their level should the original class they enrolled in not be suitable for them.
- Publicity Release: Students and parents give consent to Bend Academy to publish photographs and videos for advertising, media and publicity purposes. All students may be photographed and filmed throughout the year and during our year-end recital.
- Release of Liability: Bend Academy will not be held responsible for any physical injury related to dance which may be incurred during the dance season.
- Missed Classes: There are no refunds for missed classes or make-up classes except where the said class is cancelled by the studio. There are no refunds for cancelled classed due to severe weather conditions.
- Footwear: All outdoor footwear are to be removed upon entering the studio.
- Lost Items: Bend Academy is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Students can bring a lock & use a locker in the upstairs bathrooms/change rooms or bring a dance bag into their class with them. Coats & outdoor shoes are to be left in the lobby.
- Accounts: All outstanding accounts must be paid in full prior to the next season’s registration.
- Opening & Closing Time: The studio will open 15 minutes prior to classes starting & closer 15 minutes after classes end. Please pick up your student promptly after their class ends.
- Pro-rated refunds will be granted up to October 15th of the season you are enrolling for. The $35 registration fee is non-refundable.
- Withdrawal from a class must be made by emailing email@example.com including the student’s name, class, & reason for withdrawal.
- Costumes deposits and payments are non-refundable.
|Class Length||10 monthly instalments (Sept-June)||Full Season|
|45 minutes||$45 + GST = $47.25||$450 + GST = $472.50|
|1 hour||$57 + GST = $59.85||$570 + GST = $598.50|
|1.25 hours||$71.25 + GST = $74.81||$712.50 + GST = $748.13|
|1.5 hours||$85.50 + GST = $89.78||$855 + GST = $897.75|
Discounts are added for students enrolling in 2 or more hours of classes per week. Discounts are calculated based on the amount of hours a dancer signs up for.
- 2-3 hours per week = 5% discount
- 4-6 hours per week = 10% discount
- 6+ hours per week = capped at $307.80 + GST = $323.19 per month. Any additional hours are added at a flat rate of $30 + GST = $31.50 per month.
To calculate class fees add up your student’s hours & apply the corresponding discount. Ex. 2 hours per week = 1 hour class rate ($57) X 2 = $114 – minus 5% discount ($5.70) = $108.30 + GST.
- Registration Fee: An additional $35, non-refundable Registration Fee per student must be submitted at the time of enrollment.
- Costume Fee: A $50 costume fee is charged for all applicable (recital performing) classes on October 16th.
- Late/NSF Fees: A $25 (plus GST), non-negotiable fee will be charged for all overdue payments. The overdue payment including the late fee must be paid within two weeks. If you are unable to make a payment, please contact us.
- All dancers in classes performing in the year end recital will require a costume.
- A $50.00 costume deposit is charged to all applicable classes on October 16th.
- The balance owing will be invoiced once the costumes are in.
- Costumes will range from $50 to $90. We try our best to keep costume fees reasonable but often costumes are ordered from the USA & include exchange rate, taxes, shipping & handling, duty, etc.
- Automated monthly payments by credit card.
- Payment in full by e-transfer, cash, or cheque.
- Quarterly payments by post dated cheques. The first cheque dated for the first day of class and the following on November 1, January 1, and March 1.
For information on classes please visit the CLASSES page. If you have any questions or need assistance with registering please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message with the contact form below.